LEGO® DC Batman™ Batmobile™ Tumbler: Scarecrow™ Showdown (76239) puts high-octane, super-hero style and action into kids’ hands.
The ultimate, armoured crime-fighting machine
The Tumbler Batmobile™ from the Dark Knight™ trilogy of Batman movies is one of cinema’s most iconic, battle-ready vehicles. It has an opening roof, which provides access to the driver and passenger seats and control panel. There are two stud shooters fitted to the front of the vehicle. There’s even somewhere to store the Batarang™. Two minifigures are included: Batman, with a Batarang, grappling gun and alternative ‘nightmare’ head, and the Scarecrow, with a stud shooter and toxic fear gas canister. The Tumbler Batmobile looks awesome on display in kids’ rooms when the battle is over for the day.
- LEGO® DC Batman™ Batmobile™ Tumbler: Scarecrow™ Showdown (76239) puts high-octane, super-hero style and action into kids’ hands with the awesome, armoured Tumbler Batmobile™.
- Includes a buildable Tumbler Batmobile™, plus Batman™ and the Scarecrow™ minifigures with weapons. An alternative ‘nightmare’ head for Batman inspires even more play possibilities.
- Young action heroes can roar through GOTHAM CITY™ in the ultimate, armoured crime-fighting machine and battle an iconic villain from the Batman™ movies.
- This buildable Tumbler toy makes a spectacular birthday or holiday gift for fans of Batman™ and cool cars aged eight and up.
- The vehicle measures over 2.5 inches (7 cm) high, 7.5 inches (19 cm) long and 4.5 inches (12 cm) wide and combines easily with other LEGO® DC Batman™ sets.
- With cool characters, vehicles, gadgets and weapons, LEGO® DC Batman™ playsets put superhero action into kids’ hands and let them enjoy endless imaginative adventures.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible, connect, and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to ensure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.
- Excellent condition in original, unopened packaging
- MIB (mint in box) or MIMB (mint in mint box)