Spidey’s old alien costume has merged with reporter Eddie Brock who thinks Spider-Man ruined his career, and the symbiote of the two, Venom, takes on the web-slinger. At MJ’s request, Spidey returns to the blue and red costume as she finds his black duds way too creepy.
- The Amazing Spider-Man #300
- Special 25th Anniversary Edition
- Origin and 1st full appearance of Venom (Eddie Brock)
- Characters: Spider-Man, Mary Jane Parker, Aunt May Parker, Robbie Robertson, Flash Thompson, Nathan Lubensky, Venom (Eddie Brock), The Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Sin Eater.
- Publisher: Marvel Comics
- CGC Universal Grade: 8.0
- Number: 4269026004
- White Pages
- Slab condition: Excellent – no cracks or scuffing present
Script: David Michelinie
Pencil: Todd McFarlane
Ink: Todd McFarlane
Colour: Bob Sharen
Letter: Rick Parker
- Editors: Jim Salicrup; Glenn Herdling
- Publication Date: May 1988
- Cover Price: $1.50
- Page Count: 36 pages
- Genre: Superhero
- Link: marvel.com/comics/issue/6706/the_amazing_spider-man_1963_300
Note: While we make every effort to note any significant damage to slabs, any CGC case may display minor imperfections, including Newton rings, slight inner well scuffing (present at the time of encapsulation), or standard surface wear (minor scratches/scuffing). If minor imperfections in the case concern you, please look very closely at the item images before ordering.