This is the American Entertainment Signed Edition: 947 out of 1,000 copies. Signed and numbered by cover artist Miran Kim the sale includes a numbered certificate of authenticity from American Entertainment. The 96-page, full-colour The X Files Comics Digest #1 features an all-new 65-page story, Big Foot, Warm Heart, with story by Stefan Petrucha and art by Charles Adlard. You would think that the search for Bigfoot would be right up Mulder’s alley. However, there has never been a case to warrant making it an X-File – until now. An FBI agent has gone missing, and the evidence seems to point to his being abducted by Bigfoot. Scully and Mulder’s investigation may be seriously hampered by millionaire Ben McCaslin, a wealthy man who fancies himself a big game hunter. With his resources, he may be able to capture a sasquatch. And an FBI agent?
- The Visitor is an 11-page story reprinted from Ray Bradbury Comics Special Edition (1993) from a story by Ray Bradbury with adaptation and breakdowns by P. Craig Russell and art by Michael Lark. A lonely settler on Mars receives a visitor. A woman who can make dreams appear real. But when other settlers find out about her, human nature takes over, and bad things start to happen.
- The Foghorn is a 9-page story reprinted from Ray Bradbury Comics #3 (1993) from a story by Ray Bradbury and adapted by Wayne D. Barlowe. A giant creature from the deep mistakes the sound of a fog horn for the call of one of its own kind. With tragic consequences for the lighthouse.
- Trapdoor is a 9-page story reprinted from Ray Bradbury Comics #5 (1993) from a story by Ray Bradbury and adapted by Ross MacDonald. Clara had been in the house for ten years before she noticed the trap door leading to the attic. She ignores it until strange sounds start coming from there. Once she starts investigating … Well, suffice to say she will wish she left well enough alone.
- 9.0 VF/NM Very Fine/Near Mint
- Comic has been stored flat in a protective sleeve
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- The X Files Comics Digest #1 measures 134 x 189mm